Saturday, March 30, 2013

Tell me a story

Here we are at the end of Lent.

It certainly doesn't seem late enough in the year to be Easter, but that's partly because it is rather early and partly because the weather's colder than it was in January. I've been able to get into the garden today but only because it's been dry and, as 7 year old A says, if you work hard you'll get warm.

The LLLL task is to share the Easter story, and the suggested method is by giving someone an Easter card.

I HAVE posted Easter cards to a few people. I've received two lovely ones in return. However I'm not sure that, lovely though they all are, the cards really do much to tell the Easter story. After all, the real cross didn't have flowers round it and I'm not sure there are any bunnies in Jerusalem.

So here's a real Easter Message, courtesy of Kathryn.

And here are some cute little bunnies just because







No comments: